Conductor & Pianist
NEWS- September 14th, Expert in examination committee, for Master Diplom exams of Kalaidos Musikhochschule Schweiz
- September. New teaching collaboration at PIANPIANO Musikschule Zürich
- August 25th, IV Festival Regina Maenza, Latina IT
Duo Cello & Klavier, Piano Trio: Schubert Arpeggione, Nino Rota Piano Trio
- Website www.klavierunterricht-severini.net
Der Klavierunterricht für Ihre Ziele und Fähigkeiten individuell designt.
Ihr Privatunterricht in Zürich und Umgebung bis ca. 50 Km möglich
Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene, Kinder und Erwachsene
- April 15th, DUO CELLO & KLAVIER. Massimiliano Martinelli, Violoncello, Stefano Severini, Klavier. Zürich "Richard Irniger Hauskonzerte-Serie".
Johann Sebastian BACH
Sonata n. 2 in D-Dur, viola da gamba e clavicembalo, BWV 1028
"Mozaic" pour violoncelle et piano (Commande du “Concours de Genève” 2008)
“Variationen über ein Thema von Rossini” für Violoncello und Klavier
Cello Sonata in C-Dur, Op. 119
- Insights in progress: Mendelssohn Symphonies Masterclass with Maestro Lior Shambadal & Berlin Sinfonietta. (Symphony No. 3 in A minor Op. 56 "Scottish". Symphony No. 4 in A major Op. 90 "Italian"
Symphony No. 5 in D minor Op. 107 "Reformation". IMB Berlin April 9th - 14th 2018
- Insights in progress: OPERA WORKSHOP with Maestro Roberto Paternostro & Berlin Sinfonietta. Verdi: Trovatore, La Traviata, Rigoletto. IMB Berlin, February 26th - March 3rd 2018
- Accredited piano teacher for Bachelor and Master courses at the Kalaidos University of Switzerland
- December 2017 to March 2018, cycle of four concerts in collaboration with Stadt Zürich Kultur, duo with Cello (Bach, Prokofiev, Martinu, Zinsstag)
- 2017 guest conductor for the Astrakhan Chamber Orchestra Philharmonic
The lunchtime piano recital, given in association with The Keyboard Charitable Trust, featured the splendid Italian pianist Stefano Severini. His programme offered the complete first book of the Années de pèlerinage in compelling and rich performances that captured on every occasion the precise character of these nine masterly works: his Chapelle de Guillaume Tell was grave, noble, and orchestral in its range of tone colour. The innocent simplicity of the four smaller pieces was done to a turn, whilst the mock ferocity of Orage was properly outclassed by the stunning storm amidst Vallée d’Obermann. Au bord d’une source was given with the later extended coda that Liszt wrote for Giovanni Sgambati – a little bit of magic! Les cloches de Genève had just the right balance of delicacy and fervour. This first-class account of one of Liszt’s finest inspirations brought great audience acclamation, which was rewarded with a sparkling account of Liszt’s Gnomenreigen.”
Concert review by Dr. Leslie Howard, excerpt from Liszt Society Newsletter No 117 December 2014
Stefano Severini is a very fine young musician, combining a thorough technical preparation with an acute intelligence, a fine sensibility and a deep commitment to his art. In recent masterclasses in Rome he played several works for me, and I was immediately impressed by the freshness and essential goodness of his work – making the Prokofiev Sonata no. 3 limpidly attractive is a very rare occurrence, and Mr. Severini was exemplary in his variety of colour and tone, and in his sense of the beautiful. He promises to be a performing artist of considerable distinction.
Dr. Leslie Howard, 16th July, 2007